REVISED PROCEDURE EFFECTIVE AS OF 26th NOVEMBER 2022
LOGBOOK ISSUE & LOGBOOK RETURN PROCEDURE
1.This procedure is issued to Clubs that are recognised under Motor Vehicles (Conditional Registration-Recognition of Motor Vehicle Clubs) Notice effective 1 July 2022.
- The Federation of Historic Motoring Clubs SA Inc is the issuing authority for Logbooks approved by the Registrar of Motor Vehicles for Club Registered Vehicles.
- Any manual logbook requests from recognised clubs, whether affiliated with the Federation or not are to be forwarded on the Logbook Order Form to the Federation of Historic Motoring Clubs SA Inc P O Box 703 Plympton SA 5038 marked for the attention of the Logbook Manager, together with the fee applying at the time. Please allow at least 15 working days for the processing of your order by this method. To speed up this process of logbook supply to your club, payment of cash, personal cheque or Club cheque may be made direct to any BankSA branch or at any participating Aust Post Office quoting BSB 105-900 Account No 954046040. Obtain the bank receipt and post with your Logbook Order
- The facility to order logbooks is now available on line. After you have completed an EFT transaction, to BSB 105-900 Account No 954046040 please go to www.fhmcsa.org.au and lodge your order on "Logbook Orders" and complete details of your Club's requirement.
- The current fee for a logbook is $2 for a Federation affiliated recognised club and $5 for a non-affiliated recognised club.
LOGBOOK RETURN SHEETS DECLARATION*
- The submission by Clubs of the logbook returns showing individual details against each logbook number has been discontinued effective 26 November 2022.
- It has been replaced by a Logbook Return Sheet Declaration, refer clause 2.30 of the DIT Code of Practice.
- The style of declaration is attached to this procedure. This is an Annual requirement to be forwarded in July of each year to the Logbook Manager.
- The first Declaration under this revision is due on 1 July 2023 and will cover the period 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023. Any backlog of outstanding returns prior to 1 July 2022 will be automatically covered by the first Declaration.