REVISED PROCEDURE EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 2020
LOG BOOK ISSUE & LOG BOOK RETURN PROCEDURE FOR BOTH MANUAL AND ELECTRONIC REPORTING
1. This procedure is issued to Clubs that are recognised under Motor Vehicles (Conditional Registration-Recognition of Motor Vehicle Clubs) Notice effective 1 July 2017.
2. The Federation of Historic Motoring Clubs SA Inc is the issuing authority for Log Books approved by the Registrar of Motor Vehicles for Club Registered Vehicles.
3. Any manual log book requests from recognised clubs, whether affiliated with the Federation or not are to be forwarded on the Log Book Order Form to the Federation of Historic Motoring Clubs SA Inc P O Box 703 Plympton SA 5038 marked for the attention of the Log Book Manager, together with the fee applying at the time. Please allow at least 15 working days for the processing of your order by this method.
4. The facility to order log books is now available on line. After you have completed an EFT transaction, to BSB 105-900 Account No 954046040 please go to www.fhmcsa.org.au and lodge your order on "Log Book Orders" and complete details of your Club's requirement.
5. The current fee for a log book is $2 for a Federation affiliated recognised club and $5 for a non-affiliated recognised club. Only purchase a number of Log Books that your Club can reasonably issue to members in the immediate future
LOG BOOK RETURN SHEETS*
6. The recognised club must account for all log books issued to its members in the form of a Log Book Return Sheet, refer clause 2.30 of the DPTI Code of Practice.
7. When ordering Log Books either via the Internet or by post an email address is to be quoted on the order. Clubs will be sent by email an excel spreadsheet showing a Log Book Return Sheet of all log books supplied with that order. After all of the Log Books have been issued to members, the completed Log Book Return Sheet should be returned by email to email@example.com .
8. Clubs ordering Log Books by post not quoting an email address will be supplied with a printed Log Book Return Sheet(s) covering the order. After all of the Log Books have been issued to members, and details filled in by hand, post the Log Book Return Sheet(s) to The Treasurer FHMCSA, PO Box 703. PLYMPTON SA 5038.
Armando Vozzo Secretary